HOW TO PREPARE SEA MOSS GEL
Sea Moss Benefits
- Irish moss contains 92 of the 101 minerals we currently know our body needs. This makes is very beneficial to bones, hair, skin and nails.
- Not only will eating it help your hair and skin, but you can apply it directly to both. A quick search will show up hundreds of natural hair and skins masks using Irish moss gel.
- It’s high nutrient concentration makes it great for energy and libido.
- It’s helpful for weight loss because it will help you feel less hungry
What does Irish Sea Moss Taste Like?
It’s not something I’d eat on its own, because it’s does have a slight seaweed taste, but added in small amounts to a recipe, it’s virtually tasteless.
Irish Sea Moss Gel
How to make Irish sea moss gel for use in drinks, raw cakes, and raw breads.
- 1 cup irish moss tightly packed
- spring water
- key-lime (optional)
- 16oz mason jar
1st rinse under sink until the water runs clear.
- 2nd rinse soak spring water (key lime water) optional
- strain and do 3rd and final rinse with spring water
Blend Irish moss and small amount of water in a high-speed blender until smooth.
Pour into a jar, using a jam funnel if needed.
Place into the fridge overnight, or until ready to use.
Will keep for up to 3 week in the fridge.